Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

love

Started by Maksim2 [2086855] on in Science.

12 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Luzyfer [2067828]

While you are right in that love is just chemicals in your brain, it would be wrong to say it doesn't exist at all.

I mean, there is something happening in your brain. And it's definitely there. Btw happiness is also only chemicals in your brain, as well as sadness and fear. Every emotion is just stuff in your brain mixed together and reacting to each other. That can have good or bad results, but knowing that doesn't prevent a happy life nor finding love if you want to (allthough love shouldn't be your only goal in life).
Nekys [538682]

By the hard way you mean the formulation of a theory, followed by painstaking analysis and thousands of hours in the lab or just weeks in your bedroom crying to yourself?
macizo [2065675]

Love does it exist as long you belive in it.

But, here the question its, what do we expect from love? If you expect that the loved one fills your desires, ambitions, hopes, etc... you will get disapointed.

The Gestalt Prayer
by Fritz Perls:


I do my thing
and you do your thing.
I am not in this world
to live up to your expectations
And you are not in this world
to live up to mine.

You are you and I am I.
And if by chance
we find each other,it's beautiful,
If not, it can't be helped.