[image: i.imgur.com]
[WELCOME TO THE TRIDENT ENTERPRISES LOSS SELLING SERVICE]
- I offer a quick, honest and precise service to help get you to the merit.
- I deal with 1 customer at a time on a strictly 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Customer feedback is at the bottom of this post.
- Keep an eye on the status below for updates.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
[MINIMUM AMOUNT OF 14 LOSSES] [HALF OF PAYMENT UPFRONT AND REST ON COMPLETION]
- 250k a loss.
- Minimum of 14 = 3.5 million.
- Can do 14-28 most days depending on life or faction.
[SHOULD YOU HAVE AN ISSUE DURING THE LOSSES]
- All payment events are available.
- Total cost from xanax and health are kept on a spreadsheet.
- All losses i do are kept track of.
- All will be checked and if a mistake on my part is found it will be resolved.
- You will recieve no more losses and will not be able to use my other services.
- I will inform fellow loss sellers about your actions.
Feedback:
¬ Posted on 15:09:42 - 31/01/18 Good fella. Get what you pay for, quick, honest. R+
Mentions: CLOSED