Anyone from staff able to see how many I times I failed the verification process? It continuously refreshes and have to be quick to click the number on the image. Definitely a bug and hard to describe.
Verfication Issue (Refresh Loop)
Started by Xanny [896757] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Anyone from staff able to see how many I times I failed the verification process? It continuously refreshes and have to be quick to click the number on the image. Definitely a bug and hard to describe.
Have you cleared your cache and cookies? I believe this had a fix pushed
This was meant to have been fixed but I had the same issues earlier today on WP10 and Edge browser. Only on the gym captcha though, the crimes captcha works ok.
Yes the gym captcha, I have not cleared my cookies and cache. It happens on both mobile and desktop as well.
I've just double checked on my laptop - Firefox is fine on the verification screen for the Gym but when I log into Edge on my Windows 10 Laptop it does the same as on my phone - goes into a continuous loop and refreshes the screen constantly.
Logging back in to Firefox and it is fine again.
I'm having the same issue in Chrome... Haven't cleared cookies and cache though, crimes captha seems to work as a workaround...
A fix for this will go live on Tuesday, please post back then if you still have any issues.