BUG - PROBLEM:
With changes to chaining, it's difficult to pick up the visual cues that a chain is in Cool Down versus it's about to Time Out and the chain to drop. I debated on whether or not this was a Bug or a Suggestion, but due to the dramatic shift in game play, this really seems like a communication bug. The information being more prominent for all players would be a tremendous help.
When members log on and assume they are helping their team by knocking off hits, only to find out they are hampering the team's efforts and wasting their energy it can cause unnecessary frustration.
SOLUTIONS:
1) Chain in Cool Down -- Color the chain Red signaling "stop" (just a sample, I know this chain isn't actually in CD)
How this could look:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
2) Chain Alert for when it's 1 minute to a time out, but has not dropped and not in Cool Down phase-- Color the chain Yellow signaling "warning"
How this could look:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
This idea came up when I was talking with Lord_Gorgen, as he was remarking on the problem.
Thank you for your time!
Kath