Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Target in Fed

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Exchange [978092] ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I know this is likely due to me not doing missions for awhile, but I looked at them again recently. The target in one of my missions is in federal jail. Just need a new target is all... Thanks!



There's this clown I loaned a lot of money to when he needed it, because I'm a nice guy. Also, I thought he was good for it. Now he's taken off--thinks he's out of my reach living in USA. He's probably sitting in some cafe, drinking wine out of a vase, watching all the beautiful people go to the Opera on their horses, and laughing his ass off at me for being such a fool.

I think you need to educate him. Take a trip to USA and put Exchange in le hospitale or whatever they call it. Let's see if they've got good health care there, and give this scumbag's teeth a vacation from his mouth.

Mentions: Exchange [978092]