Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Engagement

Started by SatanicAngel [595584] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
SatanicAngel [595584]

I have searched and not found this specific report. I have had several people propose marriage. As soon as someone proposes it shows I am engaged to them without me accepting it. This has happened several times. It reads the same on both google chrome and safari. Im on an iPhone.
Stewie [1494547]

Yep, this is supposedly intended - I don't know why, nor do I understand what good it does... but that's what it is.