Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HELP!

Started by TheAesthete [2083130] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
TheAesthete [2083130]

I just tried to trade in one job point for twenty-five casino tokens, but it instead took ALL BUT ONE of my points -- and as if that wasn't bad enough, I am now left with more casino tokens than I could possibly use before the end of the day.

I have no idea what just happened. Is there some way I can get my points back?
Spikeman [901641]

Nope, gotta work more to get more job points. In other news, you now have plenty of tokens to go for the slots jackpot lol
OlafderGeiger [1998145]

Here's my tip: Open 5 tabs of Slots, keep betting $10 on all 5 and switch the tabs, so you can speed the whole thing up.
The jackpot is pretty solid right now, and at least you'll get the daily 75 tokens again if you spend them now.
Maybe you're lucky and you'll win the pot. If you do I expect 2% for the tip >:D