do you remember if the mission that allowed you to unlock Expert difficulty was "beating Duke"?
or is it possible to unlock expert difficult even with an easier mission?
You have to unlock each difficulty step with a specific mission that is the same for everyone.
Going from Very Hard to Expert requires 'Bring it on" which is beating Duke.
thank you.
If I fail the Duke mission, do you know if I will get it again after some time? (1 week, 1 month, or whatever)
I clicked on the accept button for mistake.
Keep doing missions and it will come back. I failed my first attempt and got another one in maybe 2 weeks?
being part of the group counts or do u have to land the finishing hit on duke?
You just have to be involved in the attack.
Honestly the easiest way to complete the mission is to pay BB 30m.
Has anyone spied his stats?
Someone spied on the "bring it - next duke group attack" thread and this was what they had.
Speed: 900,000,000,000
Strength: 500,000,000,000
Defense: 500,000,000
Dexterity: 800,000,000
Total: 1,401,300,000,000
Manual labour: 0
Intelligence: 100
Endurance: 0
Total: 100