Here I will announce the various scammers that are present here. I hope this helps anyone who is in the area of trading or buying. This will be made to prevent any others from getting ****ed up and getting a shity trade.
Scammers
Started by Timy [2090435] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BlindSniper [1864813]
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Timy [2090435]
· 1 likes ·
Whose Jaden? this is Magnus idk who your talking about. I hardly get on, i only come here to check in with forums but this has been intriguing so I'm good. Cut the Jaden nonsense off. Here is the first … - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 1 likes ·
Assume every one is a scammer.
Mentioned in this thread
Candymonster [1632600] ×1
Here I will announce the various scammers that are present here. I hope this helps anyone who is in the area of trading or buying. This will be made to prevent any others from getting ****ed up and getting a shity trade.
Jaiden's back!
was Jaiden a chess player?
You think he is bright enough to know what Chess is?
Did you read the previous forum posts of the OP?
I thought you knew me better.
Sorry, was at work, didn't do my homework!
Whose Jaden? this is Magnus idk who your talking about. I hardly get on, i only come here to check in with forums but this has been intriguing so I'm good. Cut the Jaden nonsense off. Here is the first man on the list:
Candymonster https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1632600#/?_k=r0qhv1 was seen yesterday at 12:59 AM US CENTRAL TIME that he was attempting to sell something called a skateboard. Idk wts its for typically but this is wt i found:
Skateboards were $475,000,000 on average, found in bazaars atm. Candymonster stated that he was going to sell them just for $100,00,000. It looks like a nice discount except when we go to his bazaar to search for the skateboard, it was not there. rather there was a good called snowboard thats around $12,000. This is what he said:
CandyMonster: You have added 1 x Skateboard to your bazaar for $100,000,000 each. Skateboard for sell for 300m :)
He priced the snowboard for $100,000. Basically he tried to camouflage the snowboard as a skateboard but it failed.
I did an interview with a user whose name I won't mention for the sake of safety, but this is what I mentioned on trade chat:
_Magnus_: Why does Candy call a snowboard a skateboard when it's clearly a snowboard an why does he price the snowboard so much when it's clearly isn't that big of a deal? Please offer good explanation if you must and I'll pay you $10,000.
Later in a private message, someone mentioned this to me.
User who answered: magnus cause he's trying to scam.
_Magnus_: But why isn a lazy manner? That's not even slick. Like why in the world?
User who answered: he's a person who really needs money and is willing to scam and ruin his reputation for just that 300 mill.
_Magnus_:That makes sense. Thanks for your time, I'll send in the $10,000.
User who answered: thanks
_Magnus_: np
So typically Candy must have been low on cash and needed cash for his personal need, either needed an item to buy or a debt to pay off. No one except the staffs will know. All we know is that he didn't manage to Scam the people. Here is what took place after this conversation. CandyMonster didn't spam trade chat or use caps lock but he continued his endeavor on the 1 text per page. CandyMonster once again stated the same comment but a different outlook came upon him. This took place on trade chat at 1:24 AM US CENTRAL TIME.
CandyMonster: You have added 1 x Skateboard to your bazaar for $100,000,000 each. Skateboard for sell for 300m :)
Mafia: lie
Lungi--: lol thats a snowboard
Hyp: Nice scam monster
Bachavelli: that's some funny shiz rite there
Starlight_: Candy=scam
Phatboyy: It's a snowboard lol
Starlight_: candy is trying to pull the, that;s how i sold a snowboard for 300 mill.
As now it can be seen that the username:
CandyMonster
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is a scammer.
he has overpriced goods in his bazaar idk why but it ws like Bag of Candy kisses 45 in stock for $1,000,000 each, Nessie Plushie 6 in stock for $750,000 in stock, Coat hanger 1 in stock for $1,000,000, Kodachi Swords 3 in stock $1,550,000 each, I won't mention it all in here, if you want to know what the prices were in his stock 12:59 AM US CENTRAL TIME then pm me. As of now
Watch out of Candymonster and his scam like play.
Mentions: Candymonster [1632600]
This must be satire surely...
dunno if you calling it satire but its real shit. If anyone knows how to post pictures in here, let me know.
its not a scam if nobody gets hurt.
i would definitely argue that overpriced goods arent a scam
Well he tried to, and I'm just exposing those who are. I'll post some more later, I'll watch the trade chat and see if anything fishy takes place.
No wonder your GPA is shit. Maybe if you spent the same amount of time studying than posting this BS you might improve.
If someone is stupid enough to buy it, then so be it. No scam there.
These threads never work as players can post anyones name with fake or no evidence... [:sick:]
Just tell me how to post pictures in here, then i can send it. I screenshot it.
Because screen shots can't be altered, can they... [:sick:]
guess they can't. Texts can't be edited either in there.
Add Sweeney to your list. He is admitting to being a scammer. Look at his profile signature!
Explains why he is so against this thread!!!!
Edit: Damn! He changed his description now. But see the Screenshot as proof.
[image: i.snag.gy]