Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammers

Started by Timy [2090435] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Jaid.....I mean "Magnus," if someone is too stupid to fall for such an obvious scam, they aren't smart enough to read your warning post.

1. Always do your homework on item pricing.

2. Always double check your trades before finalizing them.

3. Trust no one.

4. No one cares what your opinion is.

5. Hope you like getting bounties for a bit. That's what happens when your squeak like a field mouse (TM).



BTW, much like being an idiot, scamming isn't against the rules.
Timy [2090435]

I honestly don't know how to edit it lol, it's just screen shot. I know it's not against the rules, this thread is just meant to help others out
-Khaos- [2063067]

SporkMonkey here scammed me once. Advertised a Spork for sale. I paid. Top dollar too. Cheeky kent sent me a Fork and Spoon separately. Smh!

Damn flea-bay sellers! Don't worry though! I'm opening a case with GayPal (where the 'happiest' of transactions are made allegedly).

At the time of writing this post, I have phoned their customer service and have been put on hold for 4hrs 39mins and counting. Thank **** they aren't busy just yet! Only a few more hours to hold!


SporkMonkey [2065017]

The small print stated it was a "do it yourself Spork set." Not my fault you failed to read.



BTW, A+++ buyer, paid quickly, would sell to again.
sopy [1386133]

Who cares... If you are stupid enough scammers will get you anyway and then you will make threads like this.