Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gwent: Discussion Thread

Started by aerenex [2049092] on in Gaming.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
3 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
aerenex [2049092]

I've not yet achieved ranked play yet (I think it's unlocked at level 10) but I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone here on Torn plays..

That said, and assuming you do play or have at least dipped your feet in, what are peoples preferred factions? I see a lot of people (assumed newcomers) choosing to play with Nilfgaard and getting absolutely destroyed (I usually play Skellige and win roughly 8/10 games so it hasn't let me down too much yet)

The Witcher fans in general are welcome to jump in. heck I didn't even play TW prior, I just saw an ad for Gwent on reddit and went in like a headless chook.