Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(S) Revives

Started by Boogerball [2040259] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Boogerball [2040259]

If I am online, PM with a request and I'll let you know about availability. Prices are $1M/2 xan in Torn, $1.5M/2 xan abroad if I'm already there or heading there. I can travel to you to revive for $2.5M/3 xan. Prices apply for reviving others too.

I am also a trader, so if you OD on Xanax and would like to have your energy/happy refill before you leave the hospital, I can get you anything you ask for with a modest markup.

-BB