Firstly Idk what system you guys use but 4.2b has been deducted from me which is ridiculous, my networth was barely 4.5b which I know isn't a whole lot for the most of you. I get the whole multi hunter thing but the persons indicated aren't even multis!
Secondly, I've had a PI forever, way before the multi hunter system was even in place, I've found various SE's and rare weapons. Yet somehow you're trying to say I got 4.2b from multis? Wtf? So you're really trying to tell me even if I got these funds from multis I only have 300m legitimately? Is the math even making sense here? I need this looked into asap. I'm appealing this
Have you read the stickied topic at the top of this subforum?
camsie32 [1593138] sent a net value of $1,739,677,644 to User M-D-Luffy [732583]
sakurakun [1568724] sent a net value of $1,091,667,148 to User M-D-Luffy [732583]
bruce_789 [1534939] sent a net value of $1,391,655,404 to User M-D-Luffy [732583]
All three accounts were in use by a single person.
Mentions:
camsie32 [1593138]
· M-D-Luffy [732583]
· sakurakun [1568724]
Will all that cheating Luffy, you still can't bring me more poker money??
I thought the cases would be getting arrested much faster before they accumulate such huge amounts?
Im guessing that accounts are suspected of being owned by the same person, but they dont do anything but watch until they send any sort of value to another person.
We will most likely see stragglers from the first group for months to come.