Dammit kate edited out Jaiden's ip address
Could anyone who saw it tell me which country Jaiden is from?
Should inserting poisons into your body (Alcohol) be allowed? Not really. Is it allowed? Yes.
You stay right away from my whiskey, I tell you hwat
Posting staff messages without their context should constitute a ban.
Totally agree on this.
Ill be your friend. Though no one knows who I am
Yes please ban food hes just a wannabe aow_dude mixed with marlon
Ok, I was about to downvote because the first pic didn't really mean much to me. Wardog said he was sorry, right? But the second one hurt me. So... he was being annoying? Doesn't seem like a reason to punish someone. Oh well! I'm not really too concerned about the whole thing :)
thoughts on fake males?
And while they're at it, ban SharpMid and Marlon as well.
WarDog mentioned it in Global to isreal, and it was in context between Discord and Torn.
I agree tho, Ched can't/wont do anything about who said what, to who, in whoever's server. Once it is brought into Torn, then it would a different matter to look into, but nobody has the time to go chase down who said what....
Actual context thx
Stop tryna make drama for karma food thank
awww, so jaiden actually begged to be unfedded lol
Worst UK network EVER.
Saying that, they're all shit tbh
Tillers like bad staff tho
Im the best minimod to grace torn
Conspiracy Theory. xD
fake like you? nope its real
Another day, another ****ing shitpost