So I recently referred a friend to torn. but he doesnt show up on my referral list. What do i do now or how do I fix it?
Referal Not Working!!!
Started by Mike18 [1419984] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
So I recently referred a friend to torn. but he doesnt show up on my referral list. What do i do now or how do I fix it?
Have them post here that they mean to sign up with your referral.
Hey. Mike18 referred me to the game. Im on lvl 1 and currently doing missions
Passing to Chedburn for linkup.
okay thank you!!!
this is gold
Added!
Someone I just referred didn't show up under my referrals either. should I get them to post here as well?
Start your own topic.