About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Dont like the beveled font and the pause of the lines when they are disappearing is a bit annoying to look at xD Good job though m8
Looks cool.
I might be the only man in existence who likes the beveled font haha. And I could probably cut the frames inbetween the lines and full image by half, see if it helps.
I think this is your smoothest animation thus far yo