I am Mr_Jones, director of Jones' Pub, we are currently hiring anyone, low stat, high stat, medium stat, doesn't matter. Don't expect an amazing pay unless your stats are worth it. Currently we are paying the low stat/newer players 5k a day, medium stats will garner you 7.5k, and high stats will get you 10k+. I know that this sounds like a garbage wage especially compared to some companies that pay 100k+, but we are a new company that is just getting off the ground. I can promise you that as soon as the money starts rolling in, everyone will get a great pay. So please, consider allowing us to be your employer, and have a nice day.
1* Pub Hiring
Started by Mr_Jones [2067153] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
I am Mr_Jones, director of Jones' Pub, we are currently hiring anyone, low stat, high stat, medium stat, doesn't matter. Don't expect an amazing pay unless your stats are worth it. Currently we are paying the low stat/newer players 5k a day, medium stats will garner you 7.5k, and high stats will get you 10k+. I know that this sounds like a garbage wage especially compared to some companies that pay 100k+, but we are a new company that is just getting off the ground. I can promise you that as soon as the money starts rolling in, everyone will get a great pay. So please, consider allowing us to be your employer, and have a nice day.
I'm looking for a job any pay above the NPC careers are great and my boss now i think is a scammer so pls help me out