Santa is back!!
Started by Boxer [1568669] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Cheers
lol
Plushies pwease~
Bump. Merry Christmas!
Mentions: lapetitemort [2080158]
all i wish for Christmas is xanax
All i wish is that folks don't have to undergo hardships this year? I just wanna help out folks who are unfortunate. I''m too young sadly
kwismusss
Happy holiday
u mean hawaday
Thankie~
Naughty Listed AGAIN!!!! DAAAAAAAMN IT
Hi santa wish I could help you!
Lmao I imagine Santa's "naughty, naughty!" in the voice of Willy Wonka XD
Lmfao best comment yet
I've come to understand that Santa is an omniscient being. How does he know so much? Why does he know so much? Is he selling information to corporations? These are important questions.
But also Merry Christmas. Or whatever you all celebrate.
lil elves tell him everything.
sounds good