Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mail Issues?

Started by GodOnlyFearsMe [2093449] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
GodOnlyFearsMe [2093449]

I received money from a friend in the mail, however it was not credited to my account. I received other items just fine, but the money did not come through even though it says it did. I tried logging out of all devices and multiple different browsers and the issue still has not been resolved.