Hi there, I am not getting any kind of mission progression. I am stuck on the very first George mission and not being prompted for a second mission, if that makes any sense. The first mission has a completion check mark on it, so I know I've completed it. I'm not sure what else to do besides not doing any missions like I've been doing.
Missions not progressing
Started by cuddy [208697] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TED [496062]
· 3 likes ·
Click the battering mission (1st) at the top... then click accept. Proceed, each day a new mission will unlock. TED 4 staff, PEACE. - TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
· 2 likes ·
TED for staff!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a staff who trolls.
Hi there, I am not getting any kind of mission progression. I am stuck on the very first George mission and not being prompted for a second mission, if that makes any sense. The first mission has a completion check mark on it, so I know I've completed it. I'm not sure what else to do besides not doing any missions like I've been doing.
There isn't a second mission available on the George page?
That is correct yes. I can see it, but it is not an active link.
Do you have a screenshot of this?
I will be landing shortly, will get one in 5 min.
https://imgur.com/8acGdGb
Click the battering mission (1st) at the top... then click accept.
Proceed, each day a new mission will unlock.
TED 4 staff, PEACE.
TED for staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a staff who trolls.
Shoot Duke not George, apologies.
So your saying I need attack this person 3 times before the next real mission become available??
One Duke mission is given a day.
Check tomorrow and see if a new one has spawned.
Otherwise, do nothing more than the mission bullets say.
Sir, This mission has been complete for months. Unless I need to complete the battering mission everyday as well, the next mission should unlock?
Does the battering ram mission have steps that are not showing as complete for you currently?
Im re-doing the battering ram mission again to double check.
Disregard post, seems to be working
Closed.