Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP bug

Started by Rekker [1761] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rekker [1761]

Very much so she is also my spouse irl so I would know otherwise.

Edit: You shouldnt see RIP sign board with a hospital time on it.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Very strange, need to check this to see what might have caused it, there are only very specific reasons for this to appear so something must have gone wrong.
ofgortens [1863998]

I have seen this happen 2 times just when I was looking at someone in the hospital. When I refreshed their page it went back to not saying RIP.