Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roy Moore

Started by S-I-N [2066961] on in Politics & Law.

42 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PurpPurp [1990116]

Where's all the pedophile stuff coming from? I never heard anything about that. I heard about him getting kicked out a mall for life for creeping on teenage girls and supposedly dating a 16 year old and few other shady things but nothing about him being a pedo
PopadaPill [900338]

The mystery of Joe Biden..gropes women,teenagers and very young kids bang in front of the cameras yet until the 'News(lol) media pick up on it most darent comment on it...as if they havent been given the green light to make their own opinion on his obvious 'problem'

[image: i38.photobucket.com]


SporkMonkey [2065017]

Roy Moore was a hugely flawed candidate to begin with, accusations aside. He was not well liked in the state. So, considering he was disliked and an accused pedophile, yeah, that percentage point is not a celebration worth having for Democrats. Jones will serve the 3 years and that's it.
PurpPurp [1990116]

Your right. There should be a recount. Republicans need more Roy Moore's. He woulda been a perfect fit for Alabama too.
Sagramor [1908287]

well good thing the republican secretary of state tried to make a recount of the digital ballots all but impossible at the last minute.
AngelaMerkel [1470494]

I have to presume him innocent until evidence is brought proving that he was rightfully accused of such charges. If he is a criminal just because of accusations that wouldn't be fair trial since he denies the accusations. But if he is guilty I hope sincerely that he is exposed to the public for the fraud he is.For now I reserve my judgement until the legal part of investigation is carried out and points are proven.
Tolshortte [648554]

as it should be for Moore, Conyers, etc.

this day and age where accusation = guilt if enough people accuse at the right time is a joke.

there is a legal system for a reason. let it do its job.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

It is amazing how, now that the election is over, all of Moore's accusers have disappeared. Huh.



And I wonder how it'll play out for Jones that he announced today that Democrats should "move on" from sexual misconduct allegations they are pushing against Trump. LOL I'm not sure what to think of this guy.



http://wgno.com/2017/12/18/doug-jones-trump-shouldnt-resign-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations/amp/
PurpPurp [1990116]

Tell that to the police unlawfully killing black people. jkjk they probably deserved it. XD

You didn't hear about Roy getting banned for life from a Alabama mall though? Dude used to go there and creep on teenage girls. They had a alarm system set up to warn everyone if he stepped on the property. Ied say malls do a better job keeping creepers out then the government lol.

Besides that yeah he's probably innocent.
Tolshortte [648554]

I never said he was innocent. all I said was let the legal system do its job. also considering he isn't the only one in congress/house that was accused of such things, I'm not entirely sure why he was the focus.

Conyers had support at the on set of his accusations and then Pelosi and others backtracked later while some stuck by his side. yet that was somehow magically a "smaller" story for some reason. some will claim its democrats bias, others will claim identity politics. odds are its a bit of both. frankly I found his story more engaging considering he was the longest running member in history.

as far as Moore's allegations went, its likely he is a f'n creep. so what? for years his state voted him in and I'm sure all of what came out nationally has been brought up before. its only now that it matters for some reason, which is what people should find disturbing. sure Moore isn't a model citizen but isn't it a bit more concerning that a populace allowed it and supported him? I think so.

my original point was that it doesn't matter right now whether they are guilty or innocent. accusations in themselves are enough these days to derail and destroy lives. that to me is a much larger problem than anything any of these men and women have done. accusations can be baseless and without evidentiary support but that doesn't seem to matter these days and it could literally be anyone next.