I was in a game of poker ID 179267 at around 19:57. I had a pair of 4's and went all in when called. The flop comes out with a 4 present giving me trips ... final result was a winner with something and then split with another player with a pair of aces.........please look into this!
bad poker split
Started by THE-MEISTER [289633] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I was in a game of poker ID 179267 at around 19:57. I had a pair of 4's and went all in when called. The flop comes out with a 4 present giving me trips ... final result was a winner with something and then split with another player with a pair of aces.........please look into this!
Passing to aurel1 for a log check.
Main winner had 3 Aces, and they also had 33mil in the pot, while you had only 25mil, so no bug here.