Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

unban bug

Started by Onecrazyluna [690163] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Onecrazyluna [690163]

I was unbanned for what was thought to be a multi, however it was all sorted out except my money. I got this message...

$522,740,812 / $522,740,812 of illicit value received via multiple accounts has been recovered from you. Any value that could not be recovered directly from you has been removed from other users / factions / companies it has been transferred to.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The value is now available again on the originators account (your spouse). Please be sure this value is not sent back to your account again. Transferring substantial amounts of a player's networth to your account looks very suspicious and you will be banned again.
Onecrazyluna [690163]

I do not understand I still have negative money, how does this help me if she can not send me the money, also will i be compensated for a wrongful ban? Another point, so are you saying that we can not transfer or play normally with each other or we will get banned again by the automated system?
Onecrazyluna [690163]

I do not understand I still have negative money, how does this help me if she can not send me the money, also will i be compensated for a wrongful ban? Another point, so are you saying that we can not transfer or play normally with each other or we will get banned again by the automated system?
rabbit [1995921]

The removed funds have been placed back into the account of your spouse. He isn't saying don't help each other but if you're taking all their cash for example it'll flag on the system and ultimately lead to you being banned again.

She should be able to send it to you to cover, no?
Asator [1577937]

I don't think so. Ched clearly said to make sure that value is not sent back to him.

This is actually very worrying and could use clarification. It SEEMS that Ched is saying the automated system was wrong, but that individuals now have to avoid certain legal actions because the system is flawed and will ban again.

If so, that is far from the "flawless" description given in announcements and is, to be perfectly honest, wholly inadequate in both system and response.

I really hope we get further information.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The value has simply been returned to your spouse - as if it was never transferred over from them. You do not have negative money anymore I see so there shouldn't be any problem.

Please be very careful regarding 'account sharing' you must only ever use your account or both may end up being deleted.