Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dukes Giveaway Day Four

Started by Duke [4] NPC on in General Discussion.

296 replies · 2.78k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 297 / 297 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
297
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×8 Scrooge [10] ×1 Blexi [1458703] ×1 NoGood [1959944] ×1

Duke [4] NPC

[image: i.imgur.com]

On the forth day of Christmas Dukey boy gave to me, a super eksclusive Santa's List to people what tell me the nicest or naughtiest thing yous done this year is.

Bestest twenty five win a santa's list item and the rest are goin in the dump as usual cause i'm a jerk like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Duke was real amused / choked off by your stories so I gave out 50 lists cause its christmas. If you aint get one it means either Duke aint believe your story, your story sucked or I ran out. Or maybe cause you aint got a picture to go with it. I guess just be nicer or naughtier next year huh.
agetaing [2037214]

Had a rage fight with dad

Nicest -had to quit torn for 10 hours yesterday, still feel bad that i missed a xanax, glad to be back atleast now

Naughty- ,just throwed my mobile against the wall yesterday, well it barely missed my dad




Hcom3 [2003693]

first!

Edit: SECOND

Nicest: I saved a friend from commiting suicide

My naughtiest thing is that I accidentally bountied my faction leader...

Dont ask.
Thereallegaci [1621556]

Naughty :-

I trolled Jaiden in global chat for 3 weeks solid, until he finally cracked and got a chat ban

*Note not excessive trolling* xD
O_riginal [1044662]

nicest thing done this year was not murder some idiot i work with for being a complete moron! Jerk does not even know how lucky he is/nice I was!
Snappy [644425]

I underpaid on my rent as eviction in the UK is a long, slow and drawn out process.

I figure Ive got until next Christmas..
Beerstein [1322136]

If I'm totally honest, both were your fault Duke.

The nicest thing I did this year was kiss Joesmum.

The naughtiest thing I did was kiss Joesmum under poison mistletoe.
Kingstown [1957679]

Nicest thing i did this year was to let my 80 yr old mother live with me after she was diagnozed with dementia.

Family allways comes first.
Norm [1921594]

naughtiest thing ive done this year was going to NoGood [1959944] house and leaving him an upper decker in his bathroom

Mentions: NoGood [1959944]

RX8 [1798198]

I unscrewed the shower head and placed a hard lifesaver in there. My sister went into the shower and after a while she felt subtly sticky. Most naughty prank I did this year. :P
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Nicest: Spontaneously hop on a train to the other side of the country, cause a friend went through a rough patch?

Naughty: Skip some classes to see that friend? Dunno, I'm an angel!