I'm being harassed by another player but I'm less than seven days old so I can't report them. Is there any way to block them?
Blocking Users
Started by 1970somethin [2093953] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I'm being harassed by another player but I'm less than seven days old so I can't report them. Is there any way to block them?
Yes and no. If you click on "People" on the bar on the bottom of the screen you can add people to your "Blocked" list. You have different tabs when you open "People": Recent, Friends, Company, Faction & Blocked. Click on "Blocked" and add their name.
This stops them from being able to send you messages & mails. However this does not stop them from sending you $1 and adding a message to the $1. It also does not stop them from attacking you.
I find this feature pretty useless, but if it's only messages the player is harassing you with it might help. I just remembered that you can't be attacked because you're still new. Blocking will be useful.
Are you sure you can still send people who blocked you $1 with a message? I know you can't send items with messages, can't remember if money is the same.
I'm pretty sure, but I don't know why. It's somehow system-resident in my head.
I think I read it in a thread where a player was complaining that this works. Wanna test it?
update: we tested it. It works.
Put them on ignore . They can't send you money with message or items at all anymore.
Apparently, it does work. That makes no sense at all.