Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leslie being random?

Started by Betwyn [2053988] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Betwyn [2053988]

Today I spun the wheel, and as soon as I spun it, I was in the hospital. Hadn't hit stop yet.

It said I was punched in the face by Leslie.

After I medded out, went back, and was still able to spin the wheel.



What gives?
Stewie [1494547]

I imagine that would have been the result of your last spin. The result is now credited once the wheel has fully stopped, or when you next visit the Spin the Wheel page. It does however, log in your last spins as today's date - since that's when it was credited.