When can I hear a response for verification if my account was indeed hacked?
My issue
Started by Stomps [1958934] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 25 likes ·
Sure I'll see you in court! - SterlingArcher [1590521]
· 11 likes ·
i once masturbated in a portoloo in 50c heat, whilst in a dust storm - thats about as much sense as this post makes!! sorry i'll edit this - i would love to see an american try and take a … - Ali_Looya [193293]
· 6 likes ·
Wow still threatening lawsuits all over the forums. How's it going with those three rapid response sheriffs and your lawyer there headcase?
When can I hear a response for verification if my account was indeed hacked?
Did you file a PR on yourself?
Usually if you have access to the account and your 2fa is on then you should be in good shape.
If you choose to keep 2fa off then we aren't liable to offer any services or safety nets for you.
You messaged me my cell number was required or lose the account I paid for. I did that. If you expect a situation to happen you must state it prior to the offense.
In a court of law I am responsible for my actions. In court of law having my account hacked and cellphone number stolen is a serious issue.
There is no way for someone to get access to your cell phone number via the Torn side, only Chedburn has access to that.
Yeah cause I mean you or I would understand that if (even if only 1 man) has access to it, then there is something to access, but is there for impenetrable and government agency type shit protecting it right?
I'm not really sure what you want now, you want Chedburn to say his end is secure and has had no breaches?
I just need verification if he has access logs...if he does what do they show?
It serves no purpose to paste logs here after he deliberately set it so that nobody else can access them, but if you want him to tell you his end is secure we can arrange that.
The account you paid for?
Poor, poor choice of words.
Specificly the account in which I have self funded into existence amongst a whole bunch of other individual accounts and still continue to operate, until, my subscription expires on the 23rd. At which point I think I have no more further time invested, or rather money invested. And will have more time to seek further interests.
Wow still threatening lawsuits all over the forums.
How's it going with those three rapid response sheriffs and your lawyer there headcase?
I do not believe I have ever "threatened" as you put it. But yes I do typically try to work things out civilly first.
So what do you want exactly? I don't see you logging in from any other IP since March.
Really? Like yesterday with Headjob. If that's your definition of civil you have issues.
Threatening to sue Ched because someone claimed to be your multi in what was clearly a piss take
Claiming to have three sheriffs deputies working on it within the hour
Throwing in a law suit against Headjob for catfishing
Yelling you were being blackmailed because Headjob mentioned you should unblock him and could come to a mutual agreement
Contacting kata to see if she will cover it
Yeah. Real reasonable.
Something wrong with you boy
I want what you just said, if you did/did not have records of a foreign ip address entering the account and to verify your own system has not been hacked by a foreign ip address.
Please state both for the record, as this is not a personal matter. There are certain formats which must be addressed if this must go to civil court.
Bad joke or not humor is in the eye of the beholder. He did state he was me. Hell he tried to replicate my name and distor my picture. At this point 5 deputies have been in contact, feel free to ask the sheriff department. Or would you need personal info for that? And what would a "mutually beneficial agreement" be? How would I benefit from him not harassing me? Or him for not harassing me?
As the deputies have said, there are a lot of grey areas. Not only online anonymity in finding him to press charges, and substantiate the difference between his game "character". Because of that the primary focus lays with management. Not only there actions or lack there of, but also their own terms & conditions.
The deputies clearly stated my rights. The first deputy saw his profile and stepped back talking about that is freaky! Second set stated my rights in the matter. The third said he has no morals but we must wait for management decision first. The resources required to track him down vs time management.
I'm not one to see a hard time consuming path and back down, thinking oh no it just can't happen, without making any actual attempt.
Sure I'll see you in court!