Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My issue

Started by Stomps [1958934] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 414 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Stomps [1958934]

Instead of just confirming for the record the set of information needed to clear your name? Interesting choice.
Ali_Looya [193293]

Headcase - you do have an issue I agree

One that nobody here can help you with.

I can only suggest you get help as soon as possible. It's never too late with the right treatment.


Stewie [1494547]

I'm not sure what else you want? He's already confirmed, that you've not accessed your account on a different IP since March... If you think you have been hacked, file a player report on yourself - that's where it should go.
Stomps [1958934]

Right and as a defending portion of the equation I'm not suppose to want all the facts. He stated it so it can be misinterperted by asking if that is what I want to hear. Also, he did not say if his system was generally hacked as that would not show related to my account specifically. Simply stating facts, can help a person make informed decisions. But he made his choice.
shak [1592807]

Put down the bong,pipe or whatever you using to smoke. Step away from google law and get a clue, or at least be clear in what you want instead of being laborious in useless posts and going in circles. I look forward to reading the news "Total asshat has no idea claims i have a sheriff I'm going to sue this pommy game making guy cause i used google"
SterlingArcher [1590521]

i once masturbated in a portoloo in 50c heat, whilst in a dust storm - thats about as much sense as this post makes!!



sorry i'll edit this - i would love to see an american try and take a british guy to court over some bullshit just trying to get money - you'd be laugh out of a british court and have to pay the bill