https://www.instagram.com/sinster_graphicz/Check the above link and if you want buy the sigs please do mail me.
You could wait for the auction! Don't let buyers run dry
**** me is everyone who's involved with graphics running a scam? I'm out of here, seems like there's no community between artisits and everyone new seems to be in it for the money rather than the actual art, I've been selling my sigs for $20mil and spending 1hour+ on each one because I enjoy it, no respect for the craft now a days, just seems like a get rich quick scheme which is a shame/shambles.
Just 1 hour? The auction is a group thing, we work together there
1 hour +
Which means 1 hour or more, more meaning more than.
There was never any respect for the craft lol just a bunch of popular GFXers circle jerking each other with oddly passive but still positive comments it was toxic af
Still isn't any better, I mean 50mil for that stuff? C'mon even the old heads who've been here for years aren't that extortionate.
They're pretty good but I wouldnt charge 50m for em, especially since the market has been going down for this stuff.
Because people state prices straight away so buyers leave.
They're not bad :/
I don't really know where the prices are but 50m seems like a lot of money.
You just said they were shit lmao!
I said people like him, the people who make threads instantly giving prices,
Just would like to say sinster was one of the first couple of people that bought my work and paid well when I started learning. Although 50m seems a lot now, there was a time where it was decent price for decent work. He may not be the oldest, well known but he got skills so I don't criticize him for wanting that price.
Graphics is just so dead now and people has gotten used to quick, cheap work. You have to go above and beyond to get over 50m these days unless it's from a rich person that doesn't care. As for the get rich quick, I think it's just people want to get what their work is worth and demand. Though not all of it is worth what they think it's worth (some people really need help)...Art is hard to price anyway just do what you want and you'll know if people buy it lol.
tell me which ones are still free, i have twitchy fingers since my bish (mysticbix) isn't providing gfx no more xD
50mill is nothing for real decent work which i kno sinster does.....when you consider theres ppl getting 20/30 or even more for text on an image 50mill is a good price.
you get what you pay for. Look at my profile. Misticbix did it with the artists creating some of the internal content. That is work! worth every penny
That's true