Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CNC

Started by Point [2060860] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Vin2 [2093072]

That's sick! The dead space on the right bothers me a little, maybe increase the size of the font and center it over there? Looks awesome though. I also like your floki!
Sectory [2093611]

Please work on adding some more in the signature.

You could try to look at some examples on how to get a font looking right. Now you just pasted the text on overlay and just left it. You want to make it part of the sig. I miss depth and a sense of flow. Now it just kind of looks like you made a bg and put the render on top. Try to make it more whole, blend the render a bit more.

Sorry if i sound harsh but there are plenty of tutorials available. I'd love to give you advice or teach you how to try to show what I mean.

Never give up!
Scuba [512975]

I'd also take a look at the lighting in it - your render has a top-down lighting approach. Everything else seems to have the light source behind the render and the text has a sort of 270* lighting to it.
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

CNC means constructive criticism, he is asking for feedback to not be terrible. Your comment is not only unnecessary but rude. But yeah I gotta agree with you its pretty bad :P Point is that he asking for help, dont just be an ass and shit all over him.
Sectory [2093611]

Search some tutorial on deviant art :) don't 1:1 copy them but take note of the technique used. I'd suggest starting out with a basic smudge signature