[image: i1.wp.com]
Because I am the best at the game and to be frank I just got too much money laying around. I'll be hanging out around here giving gifts to those that have been nice this year and "gifts" to those that have been naughty. To get your gift post here, don't bother telling me how good or bad you are or trying to look witty cause i'm WALL_St and I know everything about everyone.
Nice list
Td3h [1785428]
useyou [2000099]
JS_Rep [1033180]
Enallax [2040920]
Xanet [2007324]
Harley [258120]
Evil-Duck [1182047]
Chibs [1957100]
bogie [148747]
Naughty list
Kyilman [1986089]
xfs [1332461]
Dolfwagos [1900418]
themainman [1629262]
danfuz [2040506]
Chibs [1957100]
Qumez [505043]
Rules
1 post = Entry (Post at your own risk.)
1 entry per person
1 gift or "gift" per person
Mentions: bogie [148747] · Chibs [1957100] · danfuz [2040506] · Dolfwagos [1900418] · Enallax [2040920] · Evil-Duck [1182047] · Harley [258120] · JS_REP [1033180] · Kyilman [1986089] · Td3h [1785428] · themainman [1629262] · useyou [2000099] · Xanet [2007324] · xfs [1332461]