Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UNDERGROUND.

Started by Zohan [1954021] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Jugs [1448156] ×1 Gone- [1703669] ×1

Zohan [1954021]

So some new events would be cool... anyone have any ideas for anything they think could work?

So I wanna sort some fighting out...

I also need an excuse to train harder on torn I always get side tracked.

anyone like the idea of a tournament obviously with leagues and different classes, like a level 10 with 20k total stats against a level 68 with 3m stats isn't fair... so it would have to be divided into more fair classes of some sort...

Depending on where you place like top 3 get a special item.

I don't know but anyway would be cool to have a tournament or at least some more competition on torn.

Only have the leaderboards to try concur, but as a new player against people who have played 10 years reaching the top seems impossible.

not sure if this is stupid but anyway I love torn so I'm not trying to change it in anyway but yeah... would be nice to see something the little guys can actually compete in as getting anywhere in torn takes forever!








SeaLion [250755]

I was not sure if this was a good idea but since you used all caps it seems so much more convincing. 100k as the prizes? xD