Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 billion total

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Achievements.

26 replies · 578 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mat-Senpai [952164]

isn't as impressive as it used to be, defo a lot of strong people making massive gains as of late but happy to have finally hit 5b myself.
  • Total 5,000,979,123
Should actually hit 5.15b once I finish my training boost but wanted to share with my 4b thread here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=16&t=16008970&b=0&a=0

going by that it took 6 months and 22 days (though some was spent warrnig/comp) so was a little over 6months to gain 1b stats which I think is alright.

Onwards to 6b-7b :)

Mentions: 4 billion stats

Mat-Senpai [952164]

Also because I enjoy these sorta things

203 days


Days between 4b and 5b

gains per day : 4,926,000

gains per week : 34,483,000

gains per month : 137,928,000

I stopped using boosters about 2 months into it on the advise of sky so rather happy to have maintained it :)
hill007 [1616770]
  • Strength 1,254,163,207 +18%
  • Defense 1,254,181,125 +13%
  • Speed 1,254,166,992 +24%
  • Dexterity 1,254,168,247 +13%
  • Total 5,016,679,57
*flexes


Mat-Senpai [952164]

You hop on your skateboard and skate down main street! You gained 19,789,297.84 speed at the expense of the skateboard!
You now have 2,000,002,081.94

Instead of a new thread I'll just post this here, all done and dusted