I don't want to find out what he does to you myself, so has anyone of you been victims of the roaming Grinch?
Grinch?
Started by Ptilopsis [2001645] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
I don't want to find out what he does to you myself, so has anyone of you been victims of the roaming Grinch?
He bends you over for being naughty this year
I won't be able to sit down for a while now :(
Not sure that was the Grinch, so sue me
Peace
Heard grinch got a big dick
@Evil-Duck I've seen you have been receiving attention. What's up with that?
In what respect?
Peace
I've not even seen him once after hours of fruitlessly exploring the map.
The house in the Christmas Grotto mentioned you.
Yeah you didnt get a present.
Grinch is actually roaming the car park dressed up as santa - all i can get out of him is "..Sod off.."...it has to be him..
Ah ok yeah, just chumps trying to take a shot at the Wolf of TORN whilst he's going through a rough patch.
2018 will be MY year and all the peasants who are kicking me whilst im down will be on their knees when I'm erected
Peace
When can we expect you to start becoming "erected" and at what time will the peak of your "erection" be?
-
-
A LocAl Nub
I'm slowly erecting now, back to where I was when I left. Once I get a princess on my arm there will be no stopping me
Peace
Looks like the thread derailed
Whoops
The question in the OP has already been answered by another guide: the Grinch will steal the ornaments Santa gives you.
As a matter of fact just saw him, sent myself to medical camp and close CT lol.
Apparently he steals your items, I think it might be keys and ornaments or anything else in your CT inventory.
Not sure tho, but he does steal things from you.
u can try meet him and saw what he steal from u.. I saw from faraway from him, a few people coming to him and they all died rightaway in 1 or 2 step near him