Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

attacking

Started by purplephoenix [1394999] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
purplephoenix [1394999]

my game was working fine but the last couple hours I can not attack I keep getting this error

Object doesn't support property or method 'includes'

I have cleared cookies checked for updates everything but still no luck however if I use google crome it works fine

am I missing an update plz help