Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Maidenpark [505778] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

FireSkate12 [1574955] ×1

Maidenpark [505778]

Hi,

I am trying to complete a mission, details below. I have to mug the player and then give them the money back, I've done this twice now but it says I haven't given the money back. Can you look into this?



I'm confused Maidenpark, I dunno what to do about a comhumdrum I got. See this punk FireSkate12 owes me money, but soon as I ask for it back he's all like "Oh poor baby Duke needs his money back because he's broke and he's gonna cry if he don't get it wah wah wah".

Okay so first off I ain't no baby, I ain't even never been a baby. When I came out of my momma I was already a real hairy man. That's probably why she left me in that dumpster for the cops to find. My main problem is that I want my money back, but I don't wanna look like I need the money back, you get what I'm sayin? I want people to think I got so much paper lying around the place that I could, I dunno, open a paper factory.

Look, go and get my money back off this jerk. Mug em for whatever cash they got on them, even if it takes a couple of tries! Then give them that money straight back, because that'll teach FireSkate12 that I want their money, but I don't need it.
  • Successfully mug FireSkate12
  • Give them all of their money back.

Mentions: FireSkate12 [1574955]