Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hmm

Started by FrannyBigBalls [2076695] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yeret [1859926]

Oh, I do believe that he's keeping Alcohol 2.0 down there. I was let in, offered twenty bottles of beer, which I drank in short order, got logged out and was unable to log in for 12 hours. When I was finally able to log in, my booster cooldown was at 48 hours and had a 100% boost to defence but had a 50% reduction to speed and dexterity. Also, while browsing around, I was randomly pulled to a "Judge Judy" page where I had to defend myself against doing stuff the previous night that I had no recollection of doing. I lost every case and lost a bunch of money, happiness and energy. In one case, my nerve got dropped to -999. I'm still waiting for it to recover.

Also, apparently Chedburn is planning to release a Four Loko alcohol item. It gives you a ton of nerve but has a high probability of getting sent to Judge Judy, especially when you drink multiple cans in one sitting. Honestly, I can't wait...