Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots - multiple errors

Started by LimitBreakr [1563326] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

LimitBreakr [1563326]

I play slots by making a new window for casino and opening the wheel in multiple tabs so that I can control+tab through and get done with my spins faster.

Today I received a message that said I was banned from slots for using a script. I refreshed and thought I got another spin in. The only scripts I use are TornStats and Christmas Town (from forums)

After turning off those two scripts and reloading and thinking I had done 6 spins, I got an error saying I had already used my tokens for the day. Although I had 72 tokens on hand.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]



I just want to be able to mindlessly scroll through tabs to use up all my tokens to eventually hit jackpot and never have to worry about casino again, but uh, slots is problem today.
Philistine [475622]

Having the extra tabs is your issue, a new check to limit it to 5 seconds between spins was recently put in.

You aren't actually banned, just tripping the check.

Wait a few minutes then go back and you should have no issues.

If you still have issues using one tab, please let me know.
Mack_Daddy [1978052]

Why was this implemented? Was it really hurting anything, us not wasting 5+ minutes of our lives watching the animation not land on TORN? The Doctorn script was nice but okay, I can see the reasoning behind banning it. But this? Downright silly IMO.
BigBeef [1998980]

yea i was going to report same thing, getting message You are banned from slots for unauthorised script usage

i can do one window at a time but its too boring and takes too long
Insulto [1534864]

Same issue here. I just use several tabs with Slots in the browser and switch between them to play slots quicker and got this message yesterday: "You are banned from slots for unauthorised script usage"

Is this not allowed then to use tabs? There is no script involved at all.

Spinning slots is a very boring task, and you only loose money with it. I just play it till I get the jackpot merit, then I won't play this mini game again.
BigBeef [1998980]

i thought you said this was getting fixed? i tried again today, it didnt accuse me of running a script, today it said 'your spin is already in progress or something like that. wtf this has nothing to do with scripts, fix it back how it was, this is f-ing retarded
BigBeef [1998980]

flipping through 3 tabs of slots makes it easy to get through 75 spins, its not cheating , i dont see why the need to mess with it

making us wait 5 seconds between spins its too much, i wont play it anymore if thats your final solution