Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT combination chest

Started by Hanamichi [2012356] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kate [1701775]

I've seen several people mention this. I am not sure if it's a bug, but I will pass it up to Ched for info on it
Ptilopsis [2001645]

I have a similar issue, but I will try to take screenshots next time.

I followed the guide in the forum for opening a combination chest, so I used the following method:
  1. I try |1|2|3|, 2 pops up as yellow, with the rest popping up as red.
  2. I try |5|4|6|, 6 pops up as green, with the rest popping up as red.
  3. I try to turn the 6, but it's stuck (another bug), so I try |8|7|6|. 8 and 7 show up as red.
  4. Now I'm sure it's |2|9|6|, so I try that. 9 pops up as red, which confuses me. Is it a bug that 7 out of 9 numbers were red?
420blazinmofo [1982588]

well op one seems like a bug but _Desta_ (not sure how to tag so im hope he/he will see this when check back)

yours could have been 2 same numbers, like 626 or 226 etc etc, not stated every number have to be different
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

An orange '1' means 'correct but in the wrong place' yes.

You can see the correct place is the middle, which is already set to green?



Hanamichi [2012356]

yes i got the orange "1" on the another slot when i first tried, which is why i tried "1" on the other slots, thats why it confused me because of the color rules. it confused me further because "1" was already green on the middle and locked but the 3rd slot was orange which is impossible from my understanding since "4" is also green and locked in place so there couldnt be a repeating number.
Mr_Charlie [452500]

Yes, I posted the same issue and learned that in fact all 3 numbers can be the same and with how the mechanics are now, makes it almost impossible to figure it out.