I'e played alot of browser games im just curious if there are any talks of adding more drugs into the game? like drug markets etc and perhaps bullet factories? I'm just spit balling as a newish player
Adding additional features
Started by TayTayy [2090740] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I'e played alot of browser games im just curious if there are any talks of adding more drugs into the game? like drug markets etc and perhaps bullet factories? I'm just spit balling as a newish player
1. This should be in Q&A.
2. If you want this to be a suggestion, tell us want you want added.
3. When you are level 15 and higher, you gain access to the travel agency, which you can fly overseas and buy drugs.
4. Look at the bulletin board. It tells you what the developers are working on.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=forums&f=65&b=0&a=0
Edit: Sorry if the comment felt a little mean. The link above is the link to the bulletin board.