36 replies · 512 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
HavingAbreak[2059776]
· 19 likes · Mate don't burst my bubble. This is my moment to bask in self centered glory lol
Evil-Duck[1182047]
· 6 likes · Lucky man, I've been jailed a lot and also been jailed IRL Did 18 months in the slammer before for a murder I didn't commit Peace
Not really an achievement but I find it cool. I am yet to be sent to jail.
Criminal offences:14,299
Selling illegal goods:5,004
Theft:4,295
Other:5,000
Times jailed:0
Granted the crimes I do can't give me jail time because I always keep $250 on hand. However for a 248 day old player to do almost 15k crimes and no jail is pretty rare.
Actually you can in fact be jailed for 3 nerve crimes if your NNB is low enough. I am also guessing he is only doing safe 4 nerve crimes for theft, meaning he won't have a possibility of being jailed there.
i ve never heard about this before either - could you please elaborate a bit more? ^^where did you hear about that, is there a fail result event like failing mayor kidnapping with/without 75k on hand - any links etc etc - thanks