I was walking around the map and suddenly the map went white and i was dragged across back to the tents.
christmas town
Started by TheAnomalous [1945283] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I was walking around the map and suddenly the map went white and i was dragged across back to the tents.
i was not hospitalised
You no longer get 'hospitalised' in CT, you get sent to the First aid tents instead. There's multiple reasons this can happen -- for example, walking in to a bush, walking into the roaming Grinch, falling through ice, falling into a tree. Or could have even been another reason.
Ah, I think I actually realised what happened for you. You would have hit the Refresh icon, next to the coordinates. :)
As posted above.
Did this ever happen again or?
Closing for now. If issues, post back
only happened once. I dont think i pressed it but am not sure