This is the message I was made to send Leaf_Bikini [351290] of Itsi Bitsi Bikini
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But this is a necessity. This is a stagnant environment, and change must be articulated from those with a vision. It is with a heavy heart that I must declare an end to your faction. Through a concentrated effort among several of us, we have amassed 500 dirty bombs, more than enough to take anyone out several times over. We have settled upon you. There is only the barest ability to save this fate. If you want to grasp at the chance, send 2 Trillion dollars to EmperorGarm [1682299]. Don't be silly, PT isn't behind this. They are simply acting as my intermediary under the same threat of obliteration. They will send it to someone else, and they in turn will send it to someone else, who will send it to a friend of mine who just started a month ago, before sending it to me. Even if I get the money, I may still blow it up anyways. You have 3 days.
Good Bye.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dont know who it is, i'm just some old player with terrible stats but i just don't want to be harassed in the middle. Please stop sending me anonymous messages, I can't reply to you so i'm posting it here. Have a nice day. Also Leaf says they want to talk, so message them at your earliest please.
Mentions: EmperorGarm [1682299] · Leaf_Bikini [351290]