Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn subscription

Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

I just got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and was going to use it to get a subscription. when I click on Amazon pay to use it it only shows my debit card. Is there anyway to use the gift card for the subscription?
SeaLion [250755]

Then when it goes to renew it will bounce and you will go to fed. Just buy donator packs with it.



Edit: Just tried to use my Amazon gift card. Since it is not an actual item there is nothing to buy. "Amazon Pay" is a service to allow you to use your CC's securely.
Runic [2040669]

You can buy donator packs with an Amazon gift card..? Have you tried it before? I didn't think that was possible.
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

Ok. I can get a DP I just thought if I could use it I could subscribe for 5 months and get the extra perks. I don't ever use Amazon so not sure what I would get with it. Thank you for the responses.
oraN [1778676]

or he could just message someone from MMCP and get the card exchanged for cash.

edit: shit shit why did I say someone when there is just 1 person.