Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Transfer company points

Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Healer [1787515]

Your job points are saved if you decide to to go back to same company type.

Just have to remember that it take 3 days to use company specials in a player owned company. In a city owned company like army etc then you can use points instantly
KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275]

I know for "jobs" but does the same apply for companies too? For instance, if I leave 9* sweet shop to join 10* sweet shop can I use earned points in current company in new 10* company?
The_Healer [1787515]

Yeah I thought my post was very clear

As long as they are same company type. For instance if you had 100 job points saved up in 9* sweetshop then join another sweetshop doesn't matter the company stars. You will have that 100 job points.