Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ruby [1260826] ×2

Teardrop [275993]

Hi

Can this be looked at please

Mission

Bounty on the Mutiny Medium
Have I told you the most important things in the world to me? I think I have, but usually what matters most is something I've just lost. When a dame dumps on me there ain't nothin' more important than love. When I'm hungry it's food. Right now, it's loyalty. Next to money of course.

Ruby used to be someone I could count on, someone who was loyal to me. But now she has stabbed me in the back right in front of my face. She has wiped her butt with our old friendship and I want payback. Revenge is a dish best served red hot, but I ain't no waiter, so we'll let someone else serve it up.

Put a bounty on Ruby that no dirty dog in Torn could resist. Let her get pounded by some low baller thug who wouldn't recognize loyalty if it came back to haunt her. And don't worry, I'll see you get the minimum bounty cash back, because I'm a man of my few words.

Put a bounty on Ruby

Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled

The Bounty was claimed as i got this event but the mission wont complete

Someone hospitalized Ruby and earned your $870,000 bounty reward 2017/12/311:00:07 AM



Mentions: Ruby [1260826]