I noticed new changes but which made me very unhappy. It is really annoying that I have to glissade in order to find an area at the page. Please remove this patch or improve it ASAP.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=16024228
What with this? I said that new features with slider are annoying and time wasting. You don't agree?
It explains why it had to change. You can also rearrange it to suit. I like it.
I couldn't manage to find how to rearrange it. Any help, instruction pls?
Tap and long hold on a button to add it to your favourites; this will place the button to the front, any additional 'favourites' will be placed next to the last one you added.
Hold the one you want to the left for a few seconds. It will move to the left and have a star next to it
How do you un-favourite? Doesn't seem to be as intuitive on Firefox through android.
Same way you favorited it. Hold the favorited icon for a few seconds.
It is completely different between using TC in browser and in apps. Apps is still amazingly slow.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
1 Jan 2018, 13:18 TCT · #11 · edited
What are you Even talking about? There is no publicly available torn app. Do you mean your browser on your phone?
This forum,is just tech support.
No, this app just sucks.
There is available android application for TC. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bminc.playtorncity
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
2 Jan 2018, 13:42 TCT · #15 · edited
That is not an official Torn application. It literally says this on the download page: - Fan made and fan maintained, we are not affiliated with Torn City.
why does this beautiful thread have dissylikes only my threads should be disliked