I would like to create a thread of mine to sharing my thoughts with the other gamblers.
I start from tonight and a very good value bet is
31/12/2017 HOCKEY --> Canada U20 Minus 5.5 2.10 (1.1b profit) WON
31/12/2017 West Brom v Arsenal (Arsenal wins - money back, Draw for a 452m profit) FT 1-1 WON
02/01/2017 NBA - Trail Blazers -4.5 At Bulls (1b at Chicago Bulls Plus 4.5 1.91 for 910m profit) WON
02/01/2017 West Ham v West Brom [576m at 1 (100m profit). 424m at X (441m profit)] Final score 2-1 WON
03/01/2017 HORSES SOUTHWELL 1310 MAIDEN STAKES 1M 4F 14Y New World Power 627m or Speciality 373m (Profit 492m) WON
04/01/2017 HORSES WOLVERHAMPTON 1355 HANDICAP 7F 36Y: Papa Stour 511,6m - Swissal 255,8m - The British Lion 232,6m - Profit 279m WON
I will create sth like bank to check my results. Every bet is 1b.
We start with a capital of 1b.
1b*2.10= 2.1b total, 1.1b profit!
Profit from 31/12/2017 +3,333b $$$
Hit rate: 6/6 100%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTIVE TIP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canada won 8-0! Yeah baby! 1/1
For today we have a double chance game. The game is PREM West Brom v Arsenal which is due to start at Dec 31st 16:30.
From our 1b bet, we bet 363m at draw and we send 637m to a friend of us to bet for Arsenal win.
If Arsenal wins, we take our money back (90k profit but this is pointless) and if we have a draw, then get prepared for 452m profit! Yeah baby. Good luck mates. :)
Thanks for the tip on Canada U20
looks like arsenal scores 2mins left, i put quite a sum on them though
That penalty was bullshit.
wow they drew lol
nice call OP
Holy sh1t mates!!! 2/2 succesfull tips. yeah baby! Welcome to Billionaire's club. :p
I hope u made some $$ bro.
NBA - Trail Blazers -4.5 At Bulls which is due to start at Jan 2nd 01:10 AM GMT.
1b at Chicago Bulls Plus 4.5 1.91 for 910m profit! go go go!!
Chicago Bulls lost for 4 points! 3/3!!!!
So, today we r going for PREM West Ham v West Brom which is due to start at Jan 2nd 19:45.
For this game I c 1 or a draw. If u split your billion at 1X, then u go for a profit of 223m.
But, personally, because they have good history at draws, I 'll go for the draw mostly.
So, I split my billion like this: 576m at 1 (100m profit). 424m at X (441m profit).
First I love south park and second I hope I'm not too late for the streak.
Another win but damn mates. It was 1-1 until the 94th minute. 2-1 final score.
So, 100m profit for me or 223m to whoever followed my other advice. I add 100m to the profits. ;)
what do you think about this bet:
This is the betting panel for Copa del Rey - Cadiz v Sevilla which is due to start at 03 Jan 20:00 GMT.
Sevilla 1.6
I am afraid of cup games mate :| And this is the 1st game of 2.
Wrong calculations.
Today we have HORSES
SOUTHWELL 1310 MAIDEN STAKES 1M 4F 14Y which is due to start at Jan 3rd 13:10PM BST.
New World Power 627m
Speciality 373m
Profit 492m
Profit 492m? Has the race ran yet? Or is that how much you've made since you started?