Whenever I write in threads or messages, the text I write become unformatted when I send it to a recipient or post in a thread.When I hit the enter button on my keyboard, regardless of which browser or operating system I use, Torn does not recognise it and the end result is that my message ends up as one massive unorganised mass of text without any paragraphs whatsoever. I format paragraphs on my end and every website I use, except Torn, recognises the enter key and makes paragraphs. It has been like this since the switch over to the poopy RESPO system, even though Chedburnpenguin promised RESPO would be great. Thanks Obama! ;-;
Text in messages or threads become unformatted
Started by Tadd [595049] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Whenever I write in threads or messages, the text I write become unformatted when I send it to a recipient or post in a thread.When I hit the enter button on my keyboard, regardless of which browser or operating system I use, Torn does not recognise it and the end result is that my message ends up as one massive unorganised mass of text without any paragraphs whatsoever. I format paragraphs on my end and every website I use, except Torn, recognises the enter key and makes paragraphs. It has been like this since the switch over to the poopy RESPO system, even though Chedburnpenguin promised RESPO would be great. Thanks Obama! ;-;
can you provide us with some additional info, please? what browser, os and platform? can you provide a screencap/video?
I use Chrome, Opera, Chromium, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers. I can assure you it is not on my end. Operating systems I have used include Windows, Mac, and Linux. Only the Torn website behaves oddly when I browse the web... Thanks Obama! ;-;
hmmm, passing on to ched, see if he can replicate it.
I'm on Chrome on Windows 8.1.
Thought I would test this out and see if it was broken for me!
Edit: Nope, seems to be working!
Edit2: Maybe it is some sort of browser extension your using? It seems unlikely you would have this kind of extension on all those different browsers and operating systems, but still worth saying!
I do not use any type of browser extensions or add ons. Thanks Obama! ;-;
Darn, well there goes that theory!
Thanks Obama! xD
If no one else is reporting the issue, there's not much we can do on our end. It'll be something with your computer / browser.
That's odd. I use multiple browsers, multiple computers, and multiple mobile devices. All of them have the same issue. Thanks Obama! ;-;
It would be a specific issue with the text editor which has always been there. We're replacing the text editor soon.
How soon is "soon"? Thanks Obama! ^o^